Studies have found that the presence of fresh flowers triggers happy emotions, heightens feelings of life satisfaction, and affects social behavior in a positive way. Studies also reveal that people feel less anxiety and worry when fresh cut flowers are present.
The exponential growth of Blooms That Brighten, Inc., the enthusiasm of our volunteers, and the many beautiful and thoughtful notes we receive from floral recipients help us to evaluate the effectiveness of our efforts. Thoughtful suggestions we receive from the care facility administrators are always taken into consideration and have helped us improve our services. For example, we learned that space was an issue for many recipients of our bouquets. In response, we acquired vases that are easy for recipients to display while still being beautiful and enjoyable.
Blooms That Brighten, Inc. provides floral deliveries to the following care facilities:
- Consulate Health Care of Williamsburg
- Dominion Village of Williamsburg
- Envoy of Williamsburg
- Hospice House and Support Care of Williamsburg
- Morningside of Williamsburg
- Morningside of Newport News
- Patriots Colony of Williamsburg
- Riverside Convalescent Center at West Point
- Spring Arbor of Williamsburg
- Woodhaven at the Williamsburg Landing
- Windsor Meade of Williamsburg
Are you interested in spreading joy in your facility? Participation is simple. Floral arrangements in our signature green vases are delivered to your facility for distribution to your residents. Blooms That Brighten, Inc. provides a container for you to collect the empty vases so that we may reuse them for future floral arrangements.