2014 Happenings …
- 22,632 Arrangements and counting!!
2013 Happenings …
- Earth Day Celebration. Enjoying the beautiful spring weather at the Waller Mill Park.
- Spring Charity Sale. Volunteers participating in the Charity Sale event at the local Belk’s Store.
- Flowers = JOY! Another fun afternoon with Consulate Health Care residents.
- Days Brightened, Spirits Lifted! On Wed, March 6, the volunteers worked with the residents of Consulate Health Care. It was great fun helping the residents make arrangements for themselves and others. Smiles all around!
- Blooms That Brighten reaches milestone – 15,000 floral deliveries! Thanks to our generous floral donation partners, we continue to bring smiles and lift spirits.
- Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 1254! On January 23rd, the scouts worked along with the Blooms That Brighten volunteers to make 140 arrangements. Fun day for all!
2012 Happenings …
- Blooms That Brighten supports the Senior Health Assistance Resource Project (SHARP)! On Saturday, October 20th, Blooms That Brighten, Inc. teamed with the Peninsula Agency on Aging and William & Mary students in their “Make a Difference Day”. Blooms That Brighten volunteers created 20 floral arrangements that students delivered to the homes of seniors in the Peninsula Aging & Disability Resource Network.
- Bake Sale Supports Blooms That Brighten! The residents and staff of Morningside Assisted Living held a bake sale with the proceeds benefiting Blooms That Brighten, Inc. What a delicious way to say thank you!
- Blooms That Brighten reaches milestone – 13,000 floral deliveries! Using flowers donated by 8 local businesses, volunteers create floral arrangement and deliver them free of charge to 11 local continuing care facilities and hospice house.